Knowledge is Key
It's important to us that you choose a product that you're happy with, is ideal for your requirements, and fits within your budget.
When it comes to buying sports optics, knowledge is key. Whether that's knowledge that you've built up yourself by reading our handy Buyer's Guides or blog posts, learnt from other customers via their product reviews, or gleaned from the ScopeUout team by asking us questions, before you make your purchase make sure you're confident that you're buying optics that you'll cherish and get pleasure from for years to come.
Before you buy we'd advise you to:
- Check out our library of buying guides for sports optics and figure out the best type of optic for you. Ask yourself, is it a telescope I need or a spotting scope, binoculars or a monocular, a Mil-Dot or BDC Rifle scope reticle, and use our guides to help you answer these important questions.
- Read our in-depth news articles about each of our key brands, learn what they have to offer in different price brackets and the features of each of their key ranges.
- Browse our range and highlight your favourite products within your price bracket. Filters down the left hand side of our products page can be used to find products from your favourite brand, for specific activities such as bird watching, hunting or spectating, or within a specific magnification range.
- Make a short list of products that you think will meet your needs, then take some time to compare each products detailed specifications to double check that you know exactly what your getting. Product specifications are listed at the bottom of every product page for your convenience.
- Read reviews left by other customers. You can find these at the bottom of each product page. Anyone can leave a review, so don't forget to leave yours after you've received your product.
- If you've got any final questions that haven't been answered on the website, flick us an email or call us and we'll find out the answers for you. We're always happy to help our customers and we frequently get commended for our service. You can find out what other happy customers thought about our service in our Testimonials section.
But what if you don't have time to do any research?
If you don't have time to read the information about sports optics on our site, then just skip all of the above steps and get in contact with us right away! We have a wealth of knowledge and expertise that we'll use to help you make an informed decision. Simply tell us your requirements and budget and we'll be more than happy to do the leg work for you and provide you with suggestions for products that we think you'll love.
Buying from us can be as simple or as complex as you like. If you like to do your own research and find out more about the product that you're buying then fire away, we've got everything you need! If you'd prefer for us to do the hard work then just let us know.
Photo by hackNY.org on Flickr and used here with Creative Commons license.
- James Markham